Who is Dells Vet
We are a fast-growing family-built practice in the heart of South Dakota. We enjoy that our progressive clients drive us to pursue the highest quality of comprehensive care. Our clients, employees and community are our family. Our best day is when we help them.
Your mission is to work with our medical team to provide medical services and preventative medical strategies to our community. You will accomplish this using hospital protocols and training.
Veterinary assistants follow the medical team’s instructions to assist technicians and doctors in diagnostics, treatments (including surgery), on both livestock and companion animals. Our Vet assistants also aid in maintaining excellent hospital cleanliness throughout the clinic and in our surgery suite. Veterinary assistants are also expected to clearly communicate doctors and veterinary technicians to ensure their pets are cared for.
Offered Salary & Other Compensations
- A very good master of the English language (written and spoken) is required
- This is a full-time employment. You must be willing to travel if needed to perform duties.
- Outgoing, positive, energetic, self-motivated and career-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills in a fast -paced environment
- Strong candidates will show a stable career path where your previous employment and areas of interest will have led you to a career in this field.
- The right candidate must also show at least 2 years performance at the same job with no change in career during that time.
Compensation does vary due to experience and contributions to the clinic, but starting wage is 10-13$ per hour plus benefits and opportunities for production bonuses.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out this application
then upload it with your resume and cover letter here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.